[THIN] Re: Create Custom Client

  • From: Philip.Walley@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:18:42 -0500

yes, I am aware of the alternatives but they are not available for me to
use at this time with this client. I am tasked with coming up with a fully
configured full PN client.

"Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/25/2007 05:59 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Create Custom Client

Are you referring to Program Neighborhood? If so, consider switching to
PNAgent or Web Interface. Then you don?t have to configure anything (other
than the address of the Web Interface server).