[THIN] Re: Create Custom Client

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:37:22 -0700

You can extract the client (msiexec /a ica32pkg.msi, the extract).  From
there you can modify the appsrv.ini and pn.ini file then re-run the msiexec
/a ica32pkg.msi to create a distributable .msi package.

But as Carl already mentioned, WI and PNAgent are a better choice since you
can centralize the configuration and change them as needed.

Joe