[THIN] Re: Copy and paste

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

Just curious are they copying out of the browser into other programs or using
WI?
  Internet explorer has a security setting for drag and drop/copy and paste
that when disabled will prevent it also.
  Jim Kenzig

"Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Server: MetaFrame XP FR3
Client: Program Neighborhood 7.1
    Zygmunt