[THIN] Re: Copy and paste

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:55:39 -0400

Hi Mike,

I know that we use the old version of Program Neighborhood but we have
been using it for long time without any problem.

As I mentioned in my previous email there is no active policy which
could disable Clipboard for any user. Further there are only two users
that are having this problem.

Virtual channels are configured on the server.

Thanks, Zygmunt