[THIN] Re: Copy and paste

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:09:27 -0700

Which version of Metaframe and ICA client are you using?

Joe

On 9/8/06, Cwalinski, Zygmunt <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Joe for your replay.

I have only two users which have a problem with Clipboard. All other are
ok.

Anyway, from server point of view the virtual channel for Clipboard is
enabled in ICA-TCP properties and there is no active policy which could
disable Clipboard.

The only way on ICA Client, which I know, to disable clipboard mapping is
to remove Clipboard from line VirtualDriver = … in the Module.ini file.

I have checked it in case a user removed this setting (?), but Clipboard
is still allowed in Module.ini file.

Any other idea how to fix the problem with clipboard?

PS.

Running RepairCBDChain32 which moves the ICA client to the beginning of
the clipboard chain doesn't help as well.

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services

905-281-5583, Cell 416-648-7019