[THIN] Copy & Paste

  • From: Fred Pabia <FPabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:43:02 -0600

Hi

I am unable to paste at all on one server in a farm? The other servers
seem fine? Any ideas?

Basically I can copy and paste in notepad itself, but if I copy a file
using explorer, I cannot paste it?

Thanks

Frederick R. Pabia
Calgary Public Library
616 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G 2M2
Canada
FPabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject
to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the addressee. If
you receive this e-mail by mistake please promptly inform us and then delete
the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. You must not disclose or use in any
way the information in the e-mail. There is no warranty that this e-mail or
any attachment is error or virus free. It may be a private communication and
if so, does not represent the views of the Calgary Public Library.

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/