[THIN] Re: Controlling access to icons in start menu in XenApp

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:00:39 -0600

yes, pnagent is the way to deliver icons right into the user's start menu.

You lost me after that.

the pnagent icons launch published XenApp resources from the Citrix server.

if you just want to deliver shortcuts that launch apps form the user's local
pc, you can do that by publishing content, just make that content a .lnk
file.  The location would then need to match on every client.

Greg