[THIN] Re: Controlling Virtual Memory Usage

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:50:45 -0500

If it is 2003 Enterprise you should also have a gander at WSRM
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/downloads/winsrvr/wsrm.mspx

JK

On 1/3/07, Michel Roth <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Evan,

I have never seen high virtual memeory usage be the cause of
"latency-like" symptoms like laggy typing.
You should monitor the latency of your WAN connection (ICA Performance
counter) en you should do a realtime measurement of your WAN connection.
If it ever spikes to 10 Mbit then this could be your problem.

Regards,
Michel Roth
www.thincomputing.net

--