[THIN] Re: Controling allowed web sites

  • From: "Randy Hunt" <rhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:39:58 -0500

Dirk, I know you guys have a Packeteer PacketShaper on your network.  You
can use it to do the functions your looking for.  If you have questions,
please e-mail me and I will send my contact info.  Also, you can use the
PacketShaper to protect your SQL servers and prevent the SQL Worm from
affecting your network.  I've seen many posts about this lately.

Randy

rhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx