[THIN] Content Redirection From Within Citrix Desktop Session ?

  • From: Shane.Rees@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:03:44 +1000

Hi All - I am trying to get content redirection working from within a
Citrix desktop session.  I have a bunch of Citrix servers (Win2k3 + SP1 +
Presentation Server 4) which are configured in a Citrix Desktop published
app.   Once on the Citrix Desktop, I then want the ability to associate a
certain file extension with a published app running off a different Citrix
server (also Win2k3 + SP1 + Presentation Server 4).  The Citrix Desktop
servers all have the PNAgent installed and working OK.  The content
redirection for the specific file type works fine when it is launched from
a desktop PC with PNAgent - but there is no association when attempting
this from within a Citrix Desktop session.  Is this a limitation ?  I can
see the file association appear under HKCU\Software\Classes for the
content redirection citrix app on the desktop PC, but it is not present
within the Citrix desktop (hence no association with the file type).  Any
feedback appreciated.

Cheers,

Shane Rees

15/08/2006

Mincom User Conferences - Sept/Nov Book Now

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion
of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.