[THIN] Re: Content Redirection

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:21:42 -0000

Don't think so - Server to Client is only for URLs

I suppose you could publish the content. This isn't pretty mind - easier to
live with the Access on the server.

If you're concerned about running different versions of Access on a single
box do some searches through Rick's posts  - -he's described some neat
methods of getting multiple versions of access running on the same server
for users.

  _____