[THIN] Connection time

  • From: "Robinson, Nick" <NRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:03:47 -0600

I remember seeing someone talk about the length of time it takes to connect
to Citrix XP. I'm having the same problem, it takes about a minute just to
logon to the desktop of the new XPa machine. Did anyone find a solution to
this and also, is there any Citrix tweaking I should do to improve
performance on this new machine?

Nick