[THIN] Connection difficulty

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 10:20:23 -0500

This is an odd one,
I have a large number of clients who connect through PC's connected to
Marriott's network.  I know that Marriott restricts network access and
connectivity, but I am having an issue with clients who have installed the
V13.3.055 web client getting connected.
When they try to connect they get the error "Your app is not available".
We use WI/ CSG for serving the applications.
The PCs are locked down so I cannot turn on the "Automatically detect
settings" and I think this is part of the issue.  HOwever, if we Uninstall
the latest version and drop back to the version 10.2 client they are able
to login without difficulty and the application launches.

I can understand why it would be blocked form connecting but unsure why one
version of the client works and the other doesnt