[THIN] Connection Configuration and SpeedScreen settings change via console.

  • From: Miguel-Guzman@xxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:00:21 -0400

Hi All,

I have 22 Windows NT 4 TSE servers running MetaFrame 1.8 and I would like to
know if there is a way I can make changes to the Citrix Connection
Configuration and SpeedScreen Latency Reduction Manager via a batch file?
And if I can, do you know of any online guides that would guide me through
the process of creating a batch file for this.

Thanks!

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"

Miguel Enrique Guzmán
Network Analyst I

Sarasota Memorial Health Care System

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=1700+South+Tamiami+Trail&csz
=Sarasota%2C+FL++34239&country=us> 1700 South Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34239

 <mailto:Miguel-Guzman@xxxxxxx> Miguel-Guzman@xxxxxxx
 <http://www.smh.com> http://www.smh.com

tel: