[THIN] Re: Congrats and good luck to Brian Madden

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:31:33 -0500

Best of luck Brain.  Great books!!

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Ron Oglesby
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 8:02 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Congrats and good luck to Brian Madden

I just wanted to say Congrats and GOOD LUCK!!! To Brian today.

As some of you know Brian and I have been working some on a 2003 TS
book. Well today is his final day with HP and he is starting out on his
own as a publisher, author and some time consultant extraordinaire.

I want to wish him the best of luck and kinda send him off in a Thin.net
way seeing how his original book had helped more people on this list
than not.

Good luck bro. Enjoy.

p.s. go buy a good lounge chair for the back yard for those lazy days in
between gigs :-)

Ron

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect