[THIN] Configure Printing to work in office only, not remotely

  • From: "Angela Smith" <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:59:58 +1000

Hi

I need to setup a Citrix printer policy or equivalent so users can print when in the office but not when connecting remotely (ie out of the office). I did this using Citrix Policies and AD groups (ie created a AD group for remote access users) but the "remote access" policy overrides the "Local LAN" policy so users cant print when in the office also.

Does anyone know how I can set this up so printers work in the office but are not available when users dial in remotely?

Thanks

Advertisement: Live Earth Alerts - Seven Philip?s home theatre systems to win. Go now! http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=798&referral=hotmailtagline&URL=http://liveearth.ninemsn.com.au