[THIN] Conferences

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:03:04 +0000

If any of you are going to Briforum, Synergy Los Angeles or E2E Copenhagen, I
hope you will come hear me speak and introduce yourself.

Briforum London:

First session (entitled: Show and Tell: Webster's Adventures into Documenting
with PowerShell) is scheduled for: Thursday, 16 May from 9:15-10:30 AM in
Breakout #4.

Second session (entitled: More Things in AD That Can Hurt Your Applications and
Desktop Virtualisation Efforts and How to Fix Them) is scheduled for: Thursday,
16 May from 4:20-5:35 PM in Breakout #3.

Synergy:

Friday, May 24 1PM, SYN515: More Things You Should Know About Active Directory
Friday, May 24 2PM, SYN514: PowerShell wizardry: solving real-world customer
problems

E2E:

Saturday, June 1 9AM, PowerShell session
Sunday, June 2 9AM, AD Session

Briforum Chicago:

First session (entitled: More Things in AD That Can Hurt Your Applications and
Desktop Virtualization Efforts and How to Fix Them) is scheduled for: Thursday,
1 August from 9:00-10:15 AM in Breakout #2.

Thanks

Carl Webster
Citrix Technology Professional
http://www.CarlWebster.com<http://www.carlwebster.com/>