[THIN] Re: Concerns

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 07:36:04 -0500

Correct, if you have a windows 2003 server up and running, that can be
license server for a windows 2000 terminal server, as well if the DC's are
windows 2003 or if the domain is an NT4 domain.  The only time that  a DC
must be a license server is if the domain is windows 2000, the TS boxes are
windows 2000 and there is no windows 2003 server in place.

Hope that makes sense.

Jeff