[THIN] Computer Room Air Conditioner

  • From: Forrest Derr <fderr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:42:05 -0600

Can anyone out there recommend a good computer room air conditioner?  I have
a small computer room about 10 foot by 20 foot that houses 6 servers, 2
PC's, 3 switches, and several monitors.  As you can imagine it gets pretty
hot in the room and the building air conditioner cannot keep the room cool.
I purchased a Pinguino about a year and a half ago but it is not keeping up
with the temperature and is also very loud.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Forrest Derr
Information Technology Manager
fderr@xxxxxxxxx
www.officefurniture-supply.com
phone 251.471.3368
fax 251.471.0019
Innovative Web Services and Technology Consulting...Ask Me How
Office Furniture and Supplies...We Make It Easy