[THIN] Computer Labs Thin Clients (CLI)

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:42:46 -0600

I am looking at Thin Clients and Computer Labs Product Line (MT 1550g).
I would like the experience / opinion from the group who has worked with
this model. If you add your experience with the unit model and the
company in general would be great.  I value the opinion of this group
and it would greatly be appreciated.

Thank You.

Jay
TCS Americas Technology - La Crosse