[THIN] Re: Compaq T20

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:05:07 +1200

Should be fine - they ship with a terminal emulator that does most of the
basic Telnet client stuff - we have tested it (briefly) with our VMS and SCO
boxes and it did what we needed.  Also it would be possible to remove the
terminal emulator on the T20 and replace it with just about anything else -
the company that supplies and supports the software we run on thew SCO box
did this with a T30 in use in our finance dept as they had some
customisations they needed and didn't like the software that ships on the
T30 (which is the same as what is on the T20)