[THIN] Re: Compaq Smart Array

  • From: "Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:21:35 -0500

Lee,

I'm going to make a few assumptions...if you're running Citrix on a
DL580/5300, you are probably mirroring the drives. Since you don't seem to
be interested in SYSPREP, I'm also assuming your DR server is identical to
your production one.

If the above assumptions are correct, you should be able to yank one of the
mirrored drives and stash it somewhere safe. This has been used for both DR
and replication by several members of this list.

Just one more alternative.

Raff