[THIN] Re: Compaq IJ600 Printer

  • From: "Carl Arnoult" <CArnoult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:53:33 -0700

I have a remote user with a Compaq IJ600 who connects in from home.  =
I've installed the native IJ600 drivers from Compaq on our W2K MF XP =
servers but am still unable to print (even a test page) to this printer. =
 The document appears to print correctly if you monitor the print queue =
but nothing ever happens at the printer and you find a error message in =
the event log.

carl