[THIN] Compaq DL360G2 and NT4 TSE

  • From: "Tony Lyne (Computerland)" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:03:31 +1300

Guys,

Has anyone out there installed NT4TSE successfully on the Compaq DL360G2
series servers?

I am having major problems with IE on NT4TSE on this hardware platform being
extremely unstable and Dr Watsoning all the time on a pilot. On Win2k I have
no problems.

The same build works fine on other server hardware platforms including the
older DL360's

Thanks,

Tony Lyne

Senior Systems Engineer

Computerland Central

P O Box 1470

PALMERSTON NORTH

Telephone (+64) 06 3566655

Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800

Mobile (+64) 0274 720696

E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet  <http://www.computerland.co.nz/> http://www.computerland.co.nz

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material
pertaining to this e-mail. Thank you.

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com