[THIN] Re: Command line utility for the CCC

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:16:11 -0800 (PST)

Aha.. I guess it is part of the Allinone Template and TCT template from here
http://portal.loginconsultants.nl/forum/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=262&start=0*

Which of course I already HAVE on thethin.net

Here http://thethin.net/TCT_Adv102.zip and
and here http://thethin.net/ALLinONEv102.zip  from the TSDownloads page
http://thethin.net/tsdownload.cfm

Figures...
JK

"Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" < wrote:
I can't find it on jeroen's site but it is at
http://www.citrix4ge.de/files/utilities/TsConSec.zip

USAGE:
TSConSec.exe /t:R[DP]|I[CA] /r [[/d:domain] /a:account /p[:permissions]]

Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tsconsec.exe from www.loginconsultants.nl

Joe