[THIN] Re: Com Port Redirection W2K3

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:16:59 -0500

I use \\client\com1 <file:///\\client\com1>   for direction on my 2003
servers. We have gauges that use com1 on client PCs. I find that the
interface with our charting application and the gauges on com1 is slower
than 2000, but couldn't find any rhyme or reason.  Maybe it's our home
grown app and not the port direction. It's intermittent and the
complainer is a "frequent flyer" on the helpdesk. So we are just living
with it.