[THIN] Color problem with

  • From: "Saptharishi, Sri Vidhya" <ssapthar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:36:25 +0530

Hi All,

Our client is using Windows2000 server with CITRIX Metaframe XP. If the
client change the colors to 16 using CITRIX XP, word 2000 server does not
function properly. The first character he types turns the line to black and
he cannot see what he is typing.

He can switch to 256 colors, in which case, the word 2000 functions fine.
But he uses our graphics oriented applications, which do not function
properly, and he says that they require 16 color option to be set.

I my NT & 2000 systems, I do not have 16 color option at all and I normally
use 65536 colors. My graphics application displays fine.

Can anyone tell me what is going on, behind the scenes. Is there any
prerequisite on the applications, to display properly in Citrix client?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srividhya.