[THIN] Re: Cognos Printing

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:49:05 -0500

No problems printing from Cognos 6 or Powerplay here.

I only tested an HPLJ 4200n though.

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>