[THIN] Re: Codecs for Media Player 10 on Windows 2003

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 23:23:12 +1000

Maybe so. But when one of the World's largest resources companies use
the Corporate version of said codec pack as part of their global desktop
SOE, I had to comply as part of their local Citrix deployment. I'm not
disputing your advice or providing a case against VLC or MPlayer
Classic, I'm just providing my experience.

Cheers,

Jeremy.