[THIN] Re: Codecs for Media Player 10 on Windows 2003

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:56:12 +0100

VLC, or media player classic?

Neil

________________________________

        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Minero, Hector B CIV
NSWCDD, K55
        Sent: 06 April 2010 12:51
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Codecs for Media Player 10 on Windows 2003

        Hi all:
        I've got a request to install codecs (codec pack) for Media
Player 10 on Windows 2003 terminal server that is not connected to the
Internet.

        I've searched for them, but I can't find anything on the
Microsoft site.  Does MS not make them available as a download?

        Is there anything else that I can install that works well?

        Thanks,
        _______________________________
        Hector Minero

This email and its attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. If
this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email from your system. You must take no action based on this email, nor
must you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or
organisation. Please note that email communications may be monitored. The
registered office of Shop Direct Limited is First Floor, Skyways House, Speke
Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered number 04730752.

Subsidiary companies of Shop Direct Limited include:

Shop Direct Group Financial Services Limited (SDGFS) and Shop Direct Finance
Company Limited (SDFC). The registered office of SDGFS and SDFC is Aintree
Innovation Centre, Park Lane, Netherton, Bootle, L30 1SL, registered numbers
05200103 (SDGFS) and 04660974 (SDFC). SDFC is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority in respect of arranging insurance products.

Shop Direct Contact Centres Limited (SDCC) and Shop Direct Home Shopping
Limited (SDHS). The registered office of SDCC and SDHS is First Floor, Skyways
House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered numbers 05330323
(SDCC), 04663281 (SDHS).

All companies registered in England.