[THIN] Clusteresis anyone?

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:00:12 -0400

Hello all,

I've stumbled across this free load balancing software for Terminal Server.
Has anyone actually used this before? A search of the archives shows it was
mentioned once or twice on the list last year, but no one had used it.

It seems cool in my lab, but I'm just wondering if anyone has used it in the
wild.

http://www.clusteresis.com/itmidx1.htm

Brian

Brian Madden
202.302.3657
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------
Visit www.brianmadden.com for thin client white papers, books, product
reviews, courseware, and training videos.

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/