[THIN] Re: Cloning MF XP Servers

  • From: Jack Michaels <jackmichaels2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

Linn,

great so you image it with MF XP on it by you edit the mf20.dsn file and change
the SID etc etc etc.. right??
Jack

 Linn Boyd
wrote:
Jack,

No, in the admin guide there is a file that you need to edit and
then you change the SID on the machine with sysprep or something of that
nature. It works great, we do it for every client that has more than one
MF server.

-Linn