[THIN] Re: Clock missing on Citrix desktop

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 06:55:23 +1200

There is no policy to control this because its presence is controlled by a
single bit in a long string of bytes. I've written a VBScript to toggle it
during login. I had posted it before (settaskbaroptions.vbs), but there's a
small bug in it that code that keeps it from working on 2k3. I think I have
a fix for that.
  I don't have time to dig it out right now, but if you'll email me off
list, I'll dig it up for you, probably tomorrow.

JD