[THIN] Clock missing on Citrix desktop

  • From: Matt Barys <MBarys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:52:41 -0500

Hi all,

The last couple of days, any new user that starts at my company is missing
the system clock on the bottom right hand corner of their desktop. I add it
back, but it disappears again the next day. Is there a policy controlling
this? Any help would be appreciated. We are using Windows 2000 Server and
Metaframe 1.8.

Thanks,
Matt

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba