[THIN] Clock in system tray

  • From: Chris Carlton <CCarlton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 12:03:12 -0000

Recently re-installed some Windows NT 4.0 TSE servers for a customer.
Customer been using them OK for a while but has now decided they would like
the clock in the system tray on their desktops. How do I do this?

Users cannot do a right mouse on the task bar and don't really want to
enable this just to allow them to select Show Clock on taskbar properties.

Does anyone know a registry setting that I can put in a script? (I tried
using regmon but can't seem to pick out the key).

Thanks

Chris Carlton

http://www.star.net.uk
This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your server
capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the number of
users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of servers you have
to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian software allows the
terminal server to support more applications and more concurrentusers. Download
your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM