[THIN] Clients getting Broken Connections

  • From: "Bill Sorenson" <bsorenson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:07:59 -0600

We've got a new site that's just coming up in our pilot environment and =
they are getting a dramatic amount of Broken Connections, whether they =
are idle for a couple of minutes or active.  We have a large number of =
other sites that are fine.

We are having the T1 provider watch the line, but it looks good from =
their side.  How can I best try and find out what the issue really is?  =
I have implemented the TCPKeepAlives items that are talked about to no =
avail.  Could it be a switch?, new router?, cabling?  Any help on the =
diagnosis would be great.

Thanks,

Bill Sorenson
Focused Solutions Consulting, Inc.=20