[THIN] Re: Client won't connect

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:13:36 -0600

Did you set security on the root Key ?

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp
Office 312.372.7188
Mobile 312.961.2380
email roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Vince Tan [mailto:VinceT@xxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 9:52 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Client won't connect

When I tried deleting the license key from a client that works, rebooted
the
client and try again,  I was not able to get a connection. =20
I deleted the license key on the client that works, rebooted and try
connecting but it did not connect.=20

I checked the TS Licensing Service and it is telling me that there is no
TS
licensing server.=20
I am sure I did the licensing server back when I set the server up but I
only recently upgraded to Active Directory. Could this have caused the
problem?  If so, how do I reset the TS Licensing server?

Thanks
Vince