[THIN] Re: Client won't connect

  • From: Nick Fitzgerald <Nick.Fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:58:26 -0000

I have experienced the same error on a test XP PC. I can access from all
other clients but not the XP box. Same event in the event log too.
Unfortunately I haven't got any further with this so any more info would be
appreciated.

Cheers

Nick Fitzgerald

Server Services Officer - Barings (Guernsey) Limited
Tel Direct: +44 (0)1481 745636   Fax Direct: +44 (0)1481 745056