[THIN] Re: Client went to win2k SP4, now can't launch an app from nFuse

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:18:05 +0100

MessageDo you mean the Nfuse server has been upgraded to SP4 ?
If so check out an informative post by Roy Tokeshi <thin@xxxxxxxxxxx> dated 08
July 2003

Subject = [THIN] Win2k SP4

and I quote:

"8. Web Interface (NFuse) 1.6 (and other versions) sites may have read
permissions set. Users need script execute permissions."

regards