[THIN] Client update

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:59:29 -0500

I have a user who is being prompted to upgrade her client.  Only seems to be
her.  We force install of 6.30.1050 through our logon script, and that is
what we use.  It appears that she is being prompted to and is having to
install the 6.31.1051 client, from somewhere.  It prompts for this when she
clicks on an app.  I do not have the auto-update pushing any clients, I
actually have the 1051 disabled.  The trouble is, the 1051 client breaks the
left-hand mouse feature for her.  1050 works fine.

Where might this push be coming from?  She connects via NFUSE, and that is
set to not push either, and even if it was, it is set to the 1050 client.

Chad Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis IT
920-303-7609