[THIN] Re: Client name in Web interface

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:46:09 -0400

Thank you.   That should work.

_________________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859
Fax:(540) 653-8575

        -----Original Message-----
        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com
        Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 11:26 AM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Re: Client name in Web interface

        Is this what you are looking for?
        http://www.citrix4ge.de/wim/wimcl.htm

        JK

        "Minero, Hector B CIV" < wrote:

                Hi all, how can I control what the clientname should be
for computers connecting through Web Interface?

                I've checked the template.ica file in the Web interface
and it has this line:

                ClientName=[NFuse_ClientName]

                Right now, the client names are randomly generated (I
can see it from a launch.ica) file.

                I'd like to be able to use a client name like:

                domainname.username

                How can I accomplish this?

                Thanks,