[THIN] Re: Client can not connect to Citrix server

  • From: "Vince Tan" <vincet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:16:28 -0500

I was able to recreate another licensing server and install the Windows
2000 Server-Terminal Services CAL Token and but I am still having the
exact problem.  I did point the Citrix server to the new licensing
server.  I don't know if it matters but the new licensing server is a
Win2003 server while my Citrix is running on Win 2k.

Vince