[THIN] Re: Client can not connect to Citrix server

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:39:55 -0700

Sounds like a TS licensing issue to me.

Joe

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Marc-Andre Lapierre
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 12:30 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Client can not connect to Citrix server

Can a RDP connection be made?

  _____

From: Vince Tan [mailto:vincet@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 2:01 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Client can not connect to Citrix server

Hi everyone,

I have having problem connecting new computer to the Citrix server.  I have
2 new Windows XP workstation (completely clean, just reimage machine with
just Windows XP, one with and one without the service pack) that can not
connect to the Citrix server.  My Citrix server is running FR1 and when I
try to connect with PN 8.1,  trying to reconnect.  When I installed an older
version of PN,  I get the error Citrix server is not accepting connection.
Here is the weird part,  on all of the older workstations that I already
have PN running,  I can still connect to the Citrix server without problem.
This includes thin client like the Wyse terminals.  Any idea why it is
suddenly having problems with new computers?

Thanks for any info.

Regards

Vince