[THIN] Re: Client - TS 2003 file copy (like rdpclip)

  • From: beers <beers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:12:01 +0200

I wasnt very clear, I was hoping on a way over tcpip but through RDP.

Gr Richard

Jeff Pitsch wrote:

You can do exactly what your saying.  If you need to authenticate with
another username and password, you cando this through the GUI mapping or
just add /user <username> then after you hit enter it will prompt for a
password.

Jeff Pitsch