[THIN] Re: Client Path Reading on Citrix

  • From: Charles Watts <greg.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 15:14:30 +0000

You could enable Content Redirection. It would launch the browser on the client
instead of the server.

My 2 Cents!

Greg Watts
Colton Solutions
Primary Site: NMEC
(571) 327-0177 (Google Voice)
(703) 309 - 1409 (Cell)
greg.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[https://outlook.office365.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkAGE2NzdjMzViLTZlZTItNDJjMC04M2UzLTY5YTBhZmQ3MjI5NgBGAAAAAADmVgqJy0drRboL6zTT4C7ZBwCuAyrqOV0DQaRQE2ReSI8mAAAAAAARAACuAyrqOV0DQaRQE2ReSI8mAACS9iEfAAABEgAQANrIPsaI14JGqodlrLwehGs%3D&amp;X-OWA-CANARY=40o6z6xQYEq48s8AKyI4Q-7icWn5vtAIgk7Wd3MJEyqnSYvBkq04q4zr0ptUxvs4SQXtUNhAjsE.]<http://www.colton-solutions.com>