[THIN] Re: Client Drives from ICA session

  • From: "Stephen Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:16:09 -0700

Hector,

That should work by default if the correct rights are in place. That is, an
ICA client run from Server1 to Server2 should so the drives of Server2 as
drive letters in the ICA session. Is that what you meant?

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262