[THIN] Client Drive mappings

  • From: James Hill <HillJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:26:52 +1000

I've searched and searched but I can't seem to find the answer to what I am
sure is a simple one.  We have one user that has client drive mappings
enabled through policy(the default is disabled via the connection config).
When they click on the drive the following error appears "You do not have
access to the folder 'a:\'.  See your administrator for access to this
folder".

It's obviously a permission issue (maybe on the client?) but I can't do a
lot of testing as the user is at a remote location at the moment.

User is on a XP sp2 workstation connecting to a Metaframe XP FR3 farm via
Secure Gateway.

James.