[THIN] Client Connection Issues

  • From: "LDeFoor" <citrix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:49:20 -0700

Have a very strange thing going on.

My client will not connect to the servers.

I have a Windows XP Pro computer with ICA Client : 7.00.17534 (128) Connecting
to various Windows 2000 Server and a Windows 2003 server.

On Friday, this all worked fine.  This morning, I attempt to connect and what I
get is - nothing.

Steps:
Double Click on Citrix Program Neighborhood
Double Click on Custom ICA Connections
Double Click on the Connection I want.

Absolutely nothing happens.

Attempt to connect to other servers on local network and also on remote
networks - nothing.

I can, however; connect to the servers from other clients with no problem.

I have removed the ICA Client, deleted the ICAClient directory under "documents
settings" deleted the ICAClient from Program files.  Re-installed it.  Same
thing?

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130