[THIN] Client Clipboard-mapping

  • From: Kristian Løwe <kristian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:36:42 +0200

Is there any one who knows if there's possible to turn of the Client
Clipboard-mapping for only one session, from the session?

I need to turn it of to get some crapy stock applications to work, but =
all
the users who doesn't use this application use the clipboard-mapping all =
the
time to copy stuff from one server-window to another so I can't turn it =
off
on the ICA-connection on the server...

---
Kristian L=F8we / Sesam Data as
mobil: 908 49 781
=20
- Free your heel, and your mind will follow -

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com