[THIN] Re: Cleaning Out Printers

  • From: "Anders Hansen-Øvre" <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:07:19 +0200

If you use KixTart for the loginscript I would advice you to add a line
before the AddPrinterConnection section:

DelTree ("Printers")

This command will clean out both networkbased printer (NOT local) as
well as the settings for the printers. We experienced alot of problems
when changing the IP adresser, adding a new tray and so on. The client
(both normal computers as well as terminalservers) don't get the new
settings, the ip-address isn't updated blablabla.

Hope this helps you in some way...

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-Øvre, Seniorkonsulent